Have you ever winced when someone pins a label on you that doesn't tell your whole story?
If so, you'll be ready for this Forum.
John Hayward, Westminster Theological Seminary counseling student, will lead us to consider how the assumed constructs of heterosexuality and homosexuality have limited much of the current discussion on what it means to be human.
- What does it mean to be created in the image of God?
- Where does our gender fit in?
- What does sexuality mean for a person who walks with God?
- What does it even matter if we are male or female?
- What would a restored human look like?
Mr. Hayward, husband, student, and passionate teacher, will reflect on the sexual theories of Foucault, attempting to demonstrate insights for our time while filtering the subject through the historic, biblical view of gender complimentarity.
As usual, it's free, and you'll get some great coffee and food. And you'll meet new people.
And it'll be awesome. RSVP by emailing us on our side bar, or sign-up at our Facebook page.
Space limited to the first 35 takers!