TOM'S 2017 OUTTA TOWN SCHEDULE:
4-6Aug The Row House Roadshow, Lewiston & Auburn, Maine, A Call To Community Engagement with local churches
16July Preaching at New City Fellowship, Lancaster, PA
28June-2July Audiofeed Music Festival, Imaginopolis Seminar Tent on Celtic Christianity
9-27May R.U.F. Summer Conference, Panama City Beach, FL
26-28Apr Q Ideas National Convention, Nashville, TN
11&12Feb network retreat of Wheatland Church, Praying the Pslams, in York, PA
22Jan Youth Group Talk, "What if God Were Kind?" Lakeland, FL
Tom is an experienced speaker, facilitator and trainer for all sorts of groups: church, youth, college, young adult and classroom. Tell him what's happening in your context, and he'll work with you to create a unique learning experience that's practical, interactive and fun.
- Master of Divinity, Covenant Theological Seminary, concentration in Christianity & Culture, The Francis A. Schaeffer Institute
- Ordained a Teaching Elder in The Presbyterian Church in America in 2000
- Currently assists the leadership of Wheatland Presbyterian Church, Lancaster, in cultural engagement and young adult ministries
- Bachelor of Science, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Speech & Communications
- Graduate of Warrior Run High School and proud alumnus of The PA Governor's School for the Arts (film making)
- Certified Town Character by The Going Nowhere Fast Council on Pennsylvania Small Places
firstname.lastname@example.org | 717.615.8027
- Read Tom's pastoral reflections on place, culture, and the household
- View some of Tom's B&W photography
TYPES OF PRESENTATIONS:
SERMONS, LECTURES, FORUMS
WEEKEND RETREATS, CONFERENCES
CLASSES (one-off or ongoing)
- If your group or church would like to facilitate a discussion on applied apologetics in your community, invite Tom to tell his story.
- He can also help you think through your context's challenges and opportunities for cultural engagement.
- Invite Tom to have a discussion with your leaders or members on what it means to be "in the world but not of it," as Jesus said.
- Films, literature and current events, for instance, are a God-given bridge for sustaining significant conversations with neighbors about life's biggest questions.